Follow Me!

Thursday 17 January 2013

OOTD: Janurary 17th 2013

Hello everyone!


So, it's 2013! I don't know about you guys, but 2012 was an amazing year for me and I'm hoping 2013 will live up to it (although it definitely hasn't yet). This is my first OOTD for 2013, which I'm not naming because I can't think of a name which isn't cringey.

Anyway, here we go!

Skirt & jumper - New Look
Socks - Tabio (Not part of the outfit,
but just in case you're curious!)
Oh wow, how lovely and butch I look in that back view picture! Just the look I was aiming for...
This is a strange outfit I suppose, because I didn't really plan it - I changed into it after filming a dance cover for my YouTube channel. Despite the sub-zero temperatures outside, the upstairs rooms in my house get very hot...especially when you've been dancing in a jumper and ill-fitting leggings! So, after 3 - yes 3 - outfit changes and about 8 takes overall, I literally reached into the wardrobe and grabbed whatever looked comfy. This was the result!



I'm sure you're familiar with the jumper by now so I won't comment on it. The skirt was an impulse buy - it was reduced to £10 in New Look and my mum spent about 15 minutes convincing me to buy it because 'it would really suit me' and 'a maxi skirt would look great on me'. I wasn't sure so I kept the receipt - but I needn't have! I really like it, it's long enough to wear on my waist or my hips, and it works for the colder months too, because tou can wear thermal leggings underneath! Shhh!

So that's my OOTD, hope you enjoyed!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the skirt, the belt gives it an element of 'hippy', which I must say I'm all for! Is it a concession brand? xx

Hebe~ said...

Thank you! I don't think it is, I think it's just New Look xD xx

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio