Follow Me!

Saturday 1 December 2012

Primark Haul!

Everything is from Primark!


Hello all!^^

I went to Brighton with my mum for some retail therapy, and I must admit, I did spend more than I had intended to! However, I'm glad that I bought everything in the end!


Firstly, I got some much needed knitted tights! They were £3 and I got them quite big so they didn't stretch out and become thin. The colour is perhaps not the most flattering - labelled 'oatmeal' and a creamy colour - but I'm bored of black tights and I think they can ruin an outfit sometimes. Plus, these tights feel wintery and I like to layer up in winter.



I'm not sure why this has rotated but oh well! I have been looking for a pale pink coat for a while so when I found this in Primark I had to get it! For £25 it's a great coat - the shape is very flattering and it's actually warmer and more substantial than a more expensive coat I have that looks much the same. I love the scalloped details and buckles, I think they look very feminine. In fact, I am wearing the coat now, as I write this, in a warm house! That's how much I love it^^



This blouse is gorgeous. It's sheer, ruffly and blush pink - the ultimate girly top! It also has bell sleeves which make it feel even more feminine. It's cut a little close but I don't mind. £10.



Finally, I got 2 new pairs of shoes. Well, I sort of cheated because my mum bought me the black ones as 'school shoes'. The beige pair were £4 and the black ones were £8. I don't expect they'll last long but the price is very good so I wouldn't have a problem with replacing them after a while. They are so comfy and I love the polka dots on the inner side of the beige ones! My appetite for ballet pumps has now been satisfied!


That's all for now, I hope you enjoyed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio