Follow Me!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

OOTD: February 3rd 2013


Hello everyone^^

This was my OOTD for February 3rd 2013. I went up to London to see the new Lincoln film (if you care for an opinion, it was very good but it could have been shorter and it was rather dialogue-heavy) with my grandma. Here's the outfit, which I'm calling 'Almost Made In Chelsea' (Only Londoners will get this joke!):


Beanie - eBay
Shirt - H&M (DIY studded)
Skirt - Topshop
Jacket - Matalan
Shoes & Socks - Primark


Oh yes, it's the return of the beanie! I've been dying to get my hands on a denim skater skirt for a long time and my friend and I have been lusting after this Topshop number recently. I happened to walk past a Topshop on the Saturday and I went in and got it - much to the dismay of my bank balance! I paired it with my diy studded blouse and quilted jacket for that 'posh' feel...I can't believe I just said 'that posh feel' `.`

anyway, I hope you like it!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty! I think the picture quality is really good, there aren't any pretty streets here for me to take cool outfit pictures! xx

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio