Follow Me!

Wednesday 3 October 2012

How I Would Style...Peach Dip Hem Skirt!

Hello all^^

Here's how I would style a peach dip hem skirt from dorothyperkins.com for work, play and party.

Work


I think this skirt would be office appropriate if teamed with a simple top and blazer. Grey and peach compliment each other nicely and a sharp black blazer, such as this one from Vivienne Westwood, would add a little edge to the outfit and make it more professional.

Play

This skirt would work well with white and cream, so I teamed it with some minimal cream pumps and a fun, unique white blouse. The black detailing is cute and I think this would be a great summer outfit.

Party


When you're dancing your heart out at a party or in a club, you don't want to be worrying about complicated outfits or dressing up to the nines - you want something simple but striking. Since this skirt isn't too long and is floaty, you shouldn't get too hot in it, which is great in a stuffy club. Team with a black cropped top and awesome nude platforms, and you have an easy, cute party outfit.



So there, I hope you enjoyed!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio